And because bottles are very #enduro right now our first project together is a custom version of the top quality CamelBak Podium bottle. Adam and his team at Cluster Creative came up with the design and then CamelBak USA worked with the local team to get it sorted. CamelBak have funded all the costs associated with manufacturing these bottles so that means 100% of the proceeds will go towards supporting trails around the country. Our goal is to raise at least $10,000 from this project but we need your help to do that.
This is an awesome way to show your support for Trail Fund NZ out there on the trails. $20 plus shipping gets you this awesome bit of trail kit.
These are custom branded Trail Fund NZ CamelBak® Podium® Bottles incorporating Jet Valve™, a revolutionary self-sealing valve into a taste-free bottle with a high flow rate. Camelbak’s insulated bottle that delivers the performance you want and the cool water you need. Made from TruTaste. A proprietary blend of polypropylene that lets you taste your beverage, not your bottle. BPA free Made to fit all types of bike bottle cages CamelBak got your BakTM Lifetime guarantee.
- Innovative, self-sealing Jet Valve™ eliminates splatters and spills.
- Lightweight, easy-squeeze bottle delivers the right flow to quench your thirst
- 100% BPA-Free TruTaste™ polypropylene with HydroGuard™ lets you taste your water, not your bottle.
- Positive lockout for leakproof transport
- Wide-mouth opening is easy to fill with ice and water and a breeze to clean
The bottles will be available for shipping at the end of March and to make the lives of our tireless volunteers easier what we are going to do is pre-orders them and then get as many bottles out as we can in one big effort.
Pre-order yours now from www.trailfund.org.nz/store